Nippon - Gemini Index du Forum
Nippon - Gemini Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tew Mac Tavern

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nippon - Gemini Index du Forum -> Accueil Principal -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tew Mac Tavern Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am the General Manager at the Tewksbury Country Club. After reviewing all prior posts regarding The Tew Mac Tavern at the TCC I would like to comment in general about our facility.I have been the GM since the opening of our great facility and I will be the first to say that early on we had our share of growing pains as any new restaurant facilities do. Not only were the difficulties starting two restaurants(Tew Mac Tavern & Andrea's) we were also running two function rooms (Cypress Room & Grand Sequoia Ballroom) in hindsight maybe we should have opened our function facility first then open the restaurants. We were fortunate enough to be extremely busy as soon as our doors opened with Banquets this unfortunatly led to problems in our restaurant areas. After our first year in business ,I will be the first to admit we recieved our share of bumps and bruises,but recognizing this we accessed the operation our facility. At that time because we are primarily a banquet facility we decided to close Andrea's to accommodate our functions and that allowed us to focus more on the Tew-Mac Tavern. 

For More Details:-
Real Estate marketing example

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nippon - Gemini Index du Forum -> Accueil Principal -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange